Welcome to the SVUSD Benefits Team!

  • Benefits enrollment and cancellation

  • Understanding your insurance plan(s)

  • Coverage adjustments due to a change in marital status, birth/adoption, loss of coverage, etc.

  • Replacement ID cards

  • FMLA/leave of absence

  • COBRA (continuing your health coverage after leaving employment)

  • Workers' Compensation (incident reports, filing a claim, etc.)

Employee Navigator

Employee Navigator Benefits Portal

Employees can now conveniently access their benefits including the ability to view current benefits and associated monthly costs by visiting the new Employee Navigator Benefits Portal.

Contact Us

(520) 515-2731 or (520) 515-2732

Staff List

Rothery Educational Service Center

3305 E. Fry Blvd. 

Benefits hours

Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. 

Injured on the Job?

Download the instructions on how to make a Workers' Comp claim.

An injury that is not life threatening or does not require immediate medical attention, contact the Alliance on-call triage nurse. Available 24/7!!

1 (888) CLAIM-89   <1-888-252-4689>   Press 2 for the on-call triage nurse.

Employee Assistance Program

Emotional wellbeing and work-life balance resources to keep you at your best. SupportLinc offers expert guidance to help you and your family address and resolve everyday issues. 

Features include:

  • In-the-moment support

  • Financial expertise

  • Legal consultations

  • Short-term counseling

  • Convenience resources

  • Strict confidentiality

Call: 1-888-881-5462

WEBSITE: SupportLinc     <Group code: sierravistausd>

Leave of absence / FMLA

Leave of absence request procedure

  1. Inform your supervisor of your intent to request leave.

  2. Request leave of absence (LOA) at least 30 days ahead of foreseeable leave by submitting the appropriate paperwork to the HR Benefits Office. In cases of emergency, submit this paperwork as soon as possible. Please note: Taking a leave of absence without proper notification and HR approval could be considered job abandonment.

  3. Report the absence on TCP. However, if your position requires a long-term substitute, please contact the Human Resource Manager at (520) 515-2727 before reporting your absence online.

  4. A fitness for duty certification, with no restrictions, may be required from your physician prior to your return to work.

If you have insurance through SVUSD...

Please be advised that you will be responsible for paying your elective benefit insurance premiums out of pocket if you go on unpaid leave. You will be contacted by the Benefits Office with a payment schedule and the conditions of payment/continuation of coverage, if applicable.

Employee Guide to the FMLA

View the Family and Medical Leave Act FAQ and guidelines in the Employee Guide to FMLA.

View Employee Rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act- Employee Rights.